Techzonez closed for maintanance over 8 hours now?

no mate. Stuck at work.
You got Rev on your IM list?

There has been no update to vBulletin so maybe Rev is rebuilding some counters, does take a really long time?

Guess Rev doesn't tell them when he is gonna do something.

*runs*

im been wankers all night ( instant messenger - not me :blushes:). I just realized that tz been dowm over 12 hours.

Reverend usually posts when the site will be closed for maintanance but i guess i skipped that thread if there was one...

no tz staff are on my im so i duuno

Lynchknot,....calling Lynchknot.....hehe

did you get know about this?

mobile paging works wonders.

Big Booger came online and stated the forums are switched off and not sure why. It might be due to the mysql worm

Big Booger says:at the top of the forums page in admin it says Alert: The forums are currently turned off! in bright red

i dunno

no maintanance scheduled.

Is it definatly maintainance... ?
Just seems the forum redirects to the frontpage?

Virtuanews has lots of index.php that do exactly the same.. could a file have been uploaded to the wrong place?

Well the forums are off for maintainance and the forum index.php redirects to teh forums.

Guess if that is the case, you have to wait for rev.
There is no mention of any kind of security risk with vbulletin at this time.

My only thought it once again the site counters.
The search index (and others) take hours to rebuild.

If Rev has just purged some old threads via the admin cp it will be neccesary to rebuild these counters or there will be bad search results.

Just speculating tho :)

Electronic Punk said:
There is no mention of any kind of security risk with vbulletin at this time.

thats what i thought.

Big Booger ( an admin) think it might be down for maintanance but also thinks 12 hours is a bit exxcessive

Well these counters can take that long and it is advisible to have the site off while you doing it, but on the other hand - I don't and have never had any ill affects.

having a huddle with 4 other mods in instant messenger and no one knows what is going on.

The re-direct on the forum must be hard coded? so i guess Reverend is doing something yet no one can track him down yet

very odd

Yeah, index.php would normally show the message that showthread.php would. - don't know why it would be needed :eek:

What time zone is rev in?

i dunno the timezone

rev last posted at tz 12 hours ago about the firefox problem

check this on the frot page

Total Unique: 1819811 | Uniques today: 3670
Users currently online: 1116 | Max users online: 400

Scary :D
That would knock OSNN over most likely, maybe :)

i guess i have no choice but to wait it out.

the other mods and admins do not know what is going on and the server is linux so should be running fine.

we are experiencing crazy numbers on the homepage i guess due to the redirects from the forum

very weird to say the least

Not sure why the max value is still 400... guess the 400 is going on max of 400 users in 15 mins (as osnn and its forums have at the moment)

i noticed it shows max users as 1102 and after a few refreshes it will go to say 199 and then suddenly back to high numbers

could this be from the closed forums?

in 30minutes we went from Total Unique: 1819811
to 1820009

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back