TechnoChild.net

Techno Child

web{designer}
Hey guys.

I finally got the site back up last night... I would really appreciate any comments, suggestions, or... insults :nervous:.

I got the font color up to #d9d9d9 in most places, so visibility probably won't be an issue. (marge :rolleyes:)

Cheers!
-tc

Looks good, personally I would add one more accent color to bring out the more important items you want people to see. Right now the black, White and shades of grey kinda all blend together so nothing really stands out. Also, the main nav on the left side at the top is a tad hard to read, maybe just a bit more white would help?

Other than that man, it looks real good. I like your section headers, real sexy looking. :)

Nice, that color helped a lot in the nav. The color you had before looked fine on my lcd, but on my CRT is where it was a tad hard to read. So it looks good on both now.

Looks decent :)

Consder centering the site. Having a left-sided orientation == poo :D

Also, is there any way to increase character spacing within words? They are a little too close for general readability.

Lastly, your announcements might want to be a little more pronounced. I didn't notice it till my 3'rd time skimming the page.

Other than that I like :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back