TechnoChild.net

Techno Child

web{designer}
Hey guys.

I finally got the site back up last night... I would really appreciate any comments, suggestions, or... insults :nervous:.

I got the font color up to #d9d9d9 in most places, so visibility probably won't be an issue. (marge :rolleyes:)

Cheers!
-tc

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Looks good, personally I would add one more accent color to bring out the more important items you want people to see. Right now the black, White and shades of grey kinda all blend together so nothing really stands out. Also, the main nav on the left side at the top is a tad hard to read, maybe just a bit more white would help?

Other than that man, it looks real good. I like your section headers, real sexy looking. :)

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Nice, that color helped a lot in the nav. The color you had before looked fine on my lcd, but on my CRT is where it was a tad hard to read. So it looks good on both now.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Political Access
Looks decent :)

Consder centering the site. Having a left-sided orientation == poo :D

Also, is there any way to increase character spacing within words? They are a little too close for general readability.

Lastly, your announcements might want to be a little more pronounced. I didn't notice it till my 3'rd time skimming the page.

Other than that I like :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nodee