• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

TechnoChild.net

Hey guys.

I finally got the site back up last night... I would really appreciate any comments, suggestions, or... insults :nervous:.

I got the font color up to #d9d9d9 in most places, so visibility probably won't be an issue. (marge :rolleyes:)

Cheers!
-tc

Aprox

Political User
Looks good, personally I would add one more accent color to bring out the more important items you want people to see. Right now the black, White and shades of grey kinda all blend together so nothing really stands out. Also, the main nav on the left side at the top is a tad hard to read, maybe just a bit more white would help?

Other than that man, it looks real good. I like your section headers, real sexy looking. :)

Aprox

Political User
Nice, that color helped a lot in the nav. The color you had before looked fine on my lcd, but on my CRT is where it was a tad hard to read. So it looks good on both now.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Looks decent :)

Consder centering the site. Having a left-sided orientation == poo :D

Also, is there any way to increase character spacing within words? They are a little too close for general readability.

Lastly, your announcements might want to be a little more pronounced. I didn't notice it till my 3'rd time skimming the page.

Other than that I like :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies