Techno Musique

Ci2e

XPert
Ok everyone, I just bought this game called Frequency for Playstation 2. I really like the music and have been a fan of techno but it doesn't seem like you can actually turn the radio on and switch over to a all techno station, besides that I've never heard a techno song on the radio ever.

If you know any Techno that rox and has good synthesizer, beats and all that great stuff let me know who they are, the name of the album if possible, and the best songs on that album.

I hope there are alot of Techno fans here at xp-erience.org-

Anything by Picotto and his mates? :D
Thats about the only techno / hard trance I listen to.

I love TECHNO!!

Ian Van Dol - Castles in the Sky
Wicked track!

Alice DJ

humm.. I'm having trouble thinking of any other ones right now.
Hope those two artists get you on a good start!

You should try doing a search in Google.com for top techno artists on the charts, you should find what your looking for.

Hahaha, you seem to have confused techno with cheesy trance :p

I am going to see a six hour Paul van Dyk set tonight, so won't be around much over the weekend :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back