Teaser Trailer (TS)

N

Not Bman

I can't give the name of it, until you go to the link. Cause I didnt know what it was until I watched it and I had a freaking heartattack. I can't wait!

Click Here

nice - he's a good actor so hopefully wont suck like 3 did

I believe it's a totally different take on it then the other ones, hopefully.

It's going to be different from the last 2 because the human characters were not the focus, Christian Bale will be as in the first this time around.

However, I am loving the fact that it seems to be a serious take unlike T-3 which, while having it's own charms, sort of turned the iconic character to a joke. Would have been nice to see Arnie in here but, it's whatever.

I might get some hate because of this, but I am actually really looking forward to a different take movie with out Arnie in it, I think it will be great.

I think the fact that it's a TERMINATOR movie allows the primary character to be the Terminator :D

But yes, I think if they can do a reboot of the series and go a different route while keeping it somewhat canon, we may be in for a good time.

Oh and Christian Bale automatically legitamizes the movie.

one thing i do not want this movie is to be to "clean" ...meaning........ a script that is too predictable...and the most important....the CG rushed. the last movie relied way too much on the clean aspect. I do not want "Hollywood" to screw this up.

other then that... I up for some scifi action.....

I don't know how many people watch the TV series, but I find that show to really take it in another direction, and really enjoy it. If they do anything like the TV series I think it will be a good movie.

I think it's rather funny that Christian Bale brought the Batman series back from the brink of destruction with a reset of the franchise by bringing the series back to the "beginning" in a sense with a different take/feel - the darker, more gritty/real tone.

And here he is doing almost the same thing with a reset of the Terminator franchise bringing it back to "beginning" of the war which, after a nuclear holocaust with a darker and gritter tone to the movie..

I don't know how many people watch the TV series, but I find that show to really take it in another direction, and really enjoy it. If they do anything like the TV series I think it will be a good movie.

I agree. I was skeptical when I first heard about the TV series, but now I can't wait for it to start again. :)

Can't wait for T-5.... well, unless the humans all die or get captured and turned into slaves. maybe the darleks will come and do their tests on the humans. lol :p

Looks really cool - I'm loving Christian Bale as an actor - he's awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back