• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Teaser Trailer (TS)

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I can't give the name of it, until you go to the link. Cause I didnt know what it was until I watched it and I had a freaking heartattack. I can't wait!

Click Here

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
It's going to be different from the last 2 because the human characters were not the focus, Christian Bale will be as in the first this time around.

However, I am loving the fact that it seems to be a serious take unlike T-3 which, while having it's own charms, sort of turned the iconic character to a joke. Would have been nice to see Arnie in here but, it's whatever.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I might get some hate because of this, but I am actually really looking forward to a different take movie with out Arnie in it, I think it will be great.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I think the fact that it's a TERMINATOR movie allows the primary character to be the Terminator :D

But yes, I think if they can do a reboot of the series and go a different route while keeping it somewhat canon, we may be in for a good time.

Oh and Christian Bale automatically legitamizes the movie.

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
one thing i do not want this movie is to be to "clean" ...meaning........ a script that is too predictable...and the most important....the CG rushed. the last movie relied way too much on the clean aspect. I do not want "Hollywood" to screw this up.

other then that... I up for some scifi action.....

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I don't know how many people watch the TV series, but I find that show to really take it in another direction, and really enjoy it. If they do anything like the TV series I think it will be a good movie.

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
I think it's rather funny that Christian Bale brought the Batman series back from the brink of destruction with a reset of the franchise by bringing the series back to the "beginning" in a sense with a different take/feel - the darker, more gritty/real tone.

And here he is doing almost the same thing with a reset of the Terminator franchise bringing it back to "beginning" of the war which, after a nuclear holocaust with a darker and gritter tone to the movie..

I don't know how many people watch the TV series, but I find that show to really take it in another direction, and really enjoy it. If they do anything like the TV series I think it will be a good movie.
I agree. I was skeptical when I first heard about the TV series, but now I can't wait for it to start again. :)

ming

OSNN Advanced
Can't wait for T-5.... well, unless the humans all die or get captured and turned into slaves. maybe the darleks will come and do their tests on the humans. lol :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn