[Teaser] The Da Vinci Code

Hsn

King
Has anyone read this book? I loved the book, as well as all others written by this author, Dan Brown. I can't wait to see this movie! :D

Oh and the cast is superb too!

davincicode_logo.gif

The Da Vinci Code Teaser

Re: The Da Vinci Code

Looks awesome!
icon14.gif

Re: The Da Vinci Code

Yeah I read it and now I'm reading Angels & Demons, it's really good!

Yeah, Angels and Demons is a great book as well, fimchick. :)

I've been hoping to read this book for a really long time now. Still haven't had the chance to. The day really needs to have more than 24 hours...seriously.

I've been carrying the book around with me since february hoping to get a chance to read it but no such luck yet.

Why do I always find myself in this akward flamebait possition :p
The book sucked, as any other dan brown book... the movie could be decent.

Looks wonderful :) ... and most of all VERY interesting and intruiging! Tomorrow I'll go straight to the library! :)

Tabula Rasa said:

Don't make me slap you woman! The Da Vinci Code was genious, and this movie is going to kick ass with Tom Hanks.

Tabula Rasa said:

It has been on the best seller's list for probably more than two years. I guess you hated it because of all the controversial religious ideas in there?

Oh awesome...so the movie releases next year. I'll try to read the book this summer then. :D

hsn said:
It has been on the best seller's list for probably more than two years. I guess you hated it because of all the controversial religious ideas in there?
I'm about as religious as a rock or a paperclip :p
I hated it because its the lowest example of its genre.

Last edited:
reading though reviews of this book on amazon I cant say I will be giving either it or the film any serious thought

I've heard it mentioned before, but haven't read it. (True the movie synopsis might give a bit away, though as we all know movies tend to loosely relate to the book they're based on...) Anyone mind giving a short synopsis, to give people such as myself an idea what the book is about, etc?

I've enjoyed everything by Dan Brown so far, but then I'm not as critical as SOME people. His books are well-written, suspenseful and entertaining. Although I would have never pictured Tom Hanks as the lead, he's a terrific actor, and teamed up with Ron Howard, I'm betting this will be a great flick, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back