Team Fortress 2

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Gabe Drops a Bomb at EA's Summer Showcase

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Team Fortress 2 has been officially anounced to be shipping with Half-Life 2 Episode 2. :)

Link
http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/half-life-2-episode-two/718526p1.html

Also, HL2 is going to be release on Xbox 360 and PS3.

Link
http://xbox.gamespy.com/xbox-360/half-life-2/718540p1.html

This is pretty huge news for those TF2 fans out there. I know a few who thought they would never see the day. I also feel sorry for the TFC Source Mod. They have one of the best looking mods out there, and they will be blown away by Valve. But I am sure their mod will still find its nitch. :)
[/SIZE][/FONT]

wow, that all sounds good. I used to play TFC all the time, was great.

That "Portal" game also sounds intriguing

Has anyone checked out the development lately? It's looking pretty cool!! I think it's set to release in little over a month. I like the direction they took, a cartoon-ish style. There's so many real-ism games out there now that this direction works (at least for me).
Check out http://www.totaltf2.com/index.php for some screenshots and in-game vids etc...

it's nice to see that they are actually developing it and it won't (hopefully) become another duke nukem forever..

I think it looks awesome, its a great break away from your run of the mill Deathmatch style shooter. Just the style and humor alone will be enough for me to purchase it... and I hate DM games. :)

That and it comes with EP2, which I'm definitely buying.

No, its coming out for 360 as PS3 as well I believe.

I can't wait for this game. I loved it even more than CS back in the day. Hopefully Girlpower2funhouse makes a server again they always had the best mods

This is THE most fun MP FPS out there, by FAR.

Even QW is not as much fun. Heck, the last time I had as much pure adrenaline charged fun was playing ET when it first came out :)

It runs fast, looks great and each class has it's own distinct advantages and disadvantages.

PERFECT GAME IMO :cool:

5/5 OSNN stars.

? Saz.. are you playing this already? I thought it wasn't going to be released until Oct..

Buy Orange Box, pre-load, play the official BETA.

I'll post screenshots when I get home.

Damn, I almost want to preorder now. I mean, I should anyways... but this is a good reason to actually do it instead of talk about it.

Yeah I took the plunge on monday night, its quite fun but I am not so sure I can get into it - enjoying Enemy Territory far more at the moment.

TF2 does very cool stuff with the Steam/Source stuff though.

now I'm thinking of buying later tonight.. now I just need to find time to play

Yeah I took the plunge on monday night, its quite fun but I am not so sure I can get into it - enjoying Enemy Territory far more at the moment.

TF2 does very cool stuff with the Steam/Source stuff though.

QW doesn't even have team-talk available. I can't believe other MP games can't build that into the actual game. Besides, TF2 has superior performance and looks a hell of a lot better than QW, even as a beta/demo vis-a-vis QW.

Besides, QW is pants compared to ET.

I have seen you playing it on Steam, you little scamp.

Hard to judge the gameplay in QW just yet anyway as we have only even played two maps so far and the first one will have been heavily modified.

Oh, I play it. It IS free afterall :D

Heck, I've even been playing Peggle :cool:

I am going to have to get me a new graphics card to be able to run around and pop people.

For some reason, I find myself playing Medic more than anything else, on both the games :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back