• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Team Fortress 2

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Okay, here is my theory.
Basically, I don't believe this product is ever going to be released, or at least, not as Team Fortress 2, I think it is far more likely that the engine Valve were building is going to be incorporated into Half-life 2, which will have, either on its release or soon afterwards, counter-strike2 and team fortress2 addons - that would be so cool, and why not?
Valve owns the rights to Team Fortress and Counter-strike, as well as Half-life.

Tho I could be wrong, if some of you remember, very little news was released about Half-life a year before it came out then..WAM :D

M

MistrdagoN

TF2..

maybe.. just maybe it will come out, i WOULD have been happy playing TFC if i didnt have all these problems, sigh i got rid of my cyrix so i could play tfc and cs and stuff better, and now i cant!

but im not too bothered about TF2 cos its not going to be the same style of game as TFC is, its gonna be more like cs, i mean, no rocket jumping, no concing, no sg rodeos :p

il just stick to TFC.. well i can't :|

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis