Taskbar scroll option

• Thread starter MisterTBonE
  • Start date
M

MisterTBonE

I need help!!!

Could someone tell me how to get enable scroll option on the task bar. Currently my programs are grouped and it is getting really anoying.

Any help would be apreciated.

Thnx

Is this what you're after>

If you want to group, or ungroup, similar taskbar buttons,
1. Right click on the Taskbar
2. Select Properties
3. Check or Uncheck Group similar taskbar buttons

Thnx Doofus, but that is not what I am after for. I am not sure if u are aware, but there is option on the taskbar that allowe you to actually scrol through the open programs, rather than having them taking space on the taskbar.

Thnx again though ... as i said any help is welcome.

That's not it either Doofus. That will customize your system tray to hide inactive icons. What I am talking about is the option that will group all opened programs in the right hand side corner of taskbar. From there you will be able to scroll through them rather than having them spread all over the task bar.

Are you perhaps looking for only one button left with these little up and down arrows beside it (see attachment)? You have to expand other items on the taskbar to get it.
Never heard of another scroll option.

yoyo,

that is exactly what i have been looking for. how to get that option to work though :confused:

That happens when windows cant fit anymore icons on the taskbar

I have seen that hapening on the taskbar with only two programs opened. I don't know. I've been trying to figure this one out for the last week or so and I can't. I am giving up.

Thnx to the all participants in this topic.

First unlock your taskbar and then grab (move the cursor to the edge and when it changes to an doublesided arrow press and hold left mousebutton) any item you have on your taskbar, quicklaunch or addressbar or whatever, and expand it to squeeze your program buttons.

;) it took us long engouh to figure that one out ... damn taskbar .... ;)

Thnx again to the all of you folks helping me out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back