• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Taskbar doesnt keep my height setting?

thepunkerguy

OSNN Junior Addict
Ok, here is my question.. I like having my taskbar at double the normal height.. but my problem is that when i restart my computer it always reverts back to single height and i have to set it each time i boot up.. does anyone know how to fix this or where in the registry the taskbar height is located?? I have tried locking the taskbar and everything... it just wont stick!
- Mike

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
I have used a double height taskbar for sometime and i have have found that certain visual styles will reset the taskbar height at startup. Its damn annoying and has made me reject many themes

thepunkerguy

OSNN Junior Addict
I used to work for me.. but i dont remember when it exactly stoped working. And it doesnt work on any of my themes... not even the default XP Themes.. errrr.. there has got to be a registry entry or something for it
- Mike

Is it locked? (may be silly question, you've prolly tried that)

Try disabling theme service, and rebooting - see if it resets it. If it doesn't, you know it's the theme that's knocking it back to default.

thepunkerguy

OSNN Junior Addict
I tried the theme thing, didnt fix it.. and i have tried locking it and unlocking it a bazillion times.. each reboot its back to single height
- Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis