Tallest Man in the World!

Kush

High On Life!
Haha Today the talest man in the world came to visit our school! and i took a pic with him! i will get the pic back in like 2 weeks and post it! hes from pakistan and he is 2.55 meters tall!:)

Was it this man Look Here if so hes even got himself a Very tastfull website:D ,maybe Xp forums could take some stying tips off him....like the newspaper page where you can barely read the links:D

Only Kidding:rolleyes:

/me nicks the background 2 use as a screensaver:D

nearly always, tallest men in the world are from pakistan!

yup

also the shortest man is from pakistan!

strange isnt it
the people from asia are generally seen as short people, but every so often there are huge ba$tards...(thinking of the chinese bball player that was drafted to nba)
put in parts of the world like aus, usa and europe, i gather that there are still very tall people, and very short people, but more people in the middle of the range height...

not true

most of us in the middle east are tall so thats not true:cool:

lol
sorry themafia!
my bad!
was just taking a bit of a guess!:rolleyes:

nah no problem!

no no problem i was just tryin to inform u:D

Originally posted by themafia_69
Haha Today the talest man in the world came to visit our school! and i took a pic with him! i will get the pic back in like 2 weeks and post it! hes from pakistan and he is 2.55 meters tall!:)

are you studying in a school or in a circus?

hey!

thats not a nice thing to say about these people! :mad: :mad: :mad: and i am studying in amazing school that is one of most heard about in the world thanks to our mun experiences!

what is the name of your school? so I can come with my family and enjoy the show :p

It's a little known but amazing fact that the average height of Canadians is 3 feet 2 inches. No lie!

Yes , also Ghita Muresan from NBA ... ( don't have a pic now )

I didn't know that Ghita Muresan was a basketball player he was the freaky ghoul in Billy Crystal's movie My Giant.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back