System Works 2002

V

Ves007

I got another norton problem. This time it's System Works 2002

It says the following thing.

An error has occured in the script on this page.

Line: 341

Char: 3

Error: Unspecified error

Code: 0

URL: res://C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\Cfgwiz.exe/CfgWizRoadmap.htm

If you had this problem or know the solution can you tell. :(

I think it's in the htm file, there is an error in it. you can take an look at symantec, maybe it's a known problem

The best thing to do is trash it, and replace it with SystemSuite 2000 from Ontrack.... Actually made by a company called Mijenix out of Boulder CO, and was purchased by Ontrack. Anything from Symantec is probably not the best choice...

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
When do you get this error?

When Windows starts-up.
I also tried thing from the Symantec site but still it came back. The programs run fine but I just don't want to see the script error screen.

moregolf...been trying to turn people on to that suite for months nice to know there are people out there breaking the mold...and best of all it supports XP..and doesn't take over your OS like norton like to do.

re:

The sripts errors occur in a htm file am I right

In that case you can disable script debugging in your IE settings

Correct me if i'm wrong

Years ago, (in the 486 days) I was a fan of Symantec with it's Q&A etc. Since the aquisition of Norton, I don't do any Symantec stuff at all (except Ghost)... SystemSuite doesn't intrude as you say. Ontrack wouldn't have bought them if it were garbage. And the price is certainly reasonable...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back