system tray clock

FishBoy

Feeeesh
i dont know if this is happening to anyone else but i've noticed that my clock pauses for a sec or hafl a sec every 4 seconds :eek:

you know, i've never really paid attention and timed my clock. does it eventually correct itself, or do you sync to a time server?

well i was trying to make a timer in C and i was checking if my program runs at a normal rate and i couldn't keep a beat of seconds coz every 4 seconds it pauses

Yeah,I notice it too,but mine is every 4 and sometimes 5 seconds....wierd.

yeah i noticed it hehe, didnt u tell me this before fish?

take a look (fun)

[edit tag] ha...fishboy beat me to this [edit tag]

threads merged

Mary Christmas adios

bloody hell whats up with that?
Sorry if i offended anyone. I know now that less skin is in. :)
frogg

hmmm...close call...I'm gonna let others decide.

rep points for for asking

i noticed it before but never thought of it being weird. Also i like your avatar frogg :). Is a close call tho. I think we are all civilized people here and shouldnt really care. Now marge and jewelzz might make a guy version tho :(

there's another thread on this exact phenomena (was it a coding issue?) it is recent too....

I wondered about the old leap second - but they are pretty rare...

Bet it does not happen with a Linux clock anyway!

TittleBitties said:
i noticed it before but never thought of it being weird. Also i like your avatar frogg :). Is a close call tho. I think we are all civilized people here and shouldnt really care. Now marge and jewelzz might make a guy version tho :(
We don't play silly game's,you guy's have a big problem with male flesh in sig's so we don't to it or the complaints come rolling in as they always do :rolleyes:

Double standards

frogg_mann said:
Well guys what's the verdict?
may I suggest you don't ask the guys? If you seriously want to know why not post on the December sigs/avatars thread? I do not really have an opinion on this one....

i googled it and it appears that it's an animation glitch. the actual time is accurate - just the animation is off a little.

it appears in almost all versions of windows. ;)

themafia_69 said:
yeah i noticed it hehe, didnt u tell me this before fish?
yea i think i ddid 2nd time i notice it then hehe

perris said:
I just merged my thread, as fishboy noticed this a while ago
what do you mean merged thread

I started a thread, then realized you made the same post a while ago, so I added the responses to my post on to your thread.

or...I messed up, and fixed it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back