System Tray and Registry

G

Gouk

How can I hide the System Tray icon for a program so the program is running as a process (shown in TaskManager) but not shown in the System Tray or TaskBar?

Thanks!

Nice program but not what im looking for :(

I only need a Tweak which will hide an Icon of a program which is in the System Tray, not hide the whole tray.

Can anyone help?

Right click on the task bar->properties->taskbar->notification area->hide inactive icons->customize->click icon in question->change behavior on the right.

I misunderstood the original question, thought he wanted to hide a program from a boss or something.

Lol just get a boss that's a bit retarded like mine. I just open a random spreadsheet and he doesn't notice winamp, internet explorer and solitaire all running along the bottom! Doh!

Originally posted by Iceman38
I misunderstood the original question, thought he wanted to hide a program from a boss or something.

Hey!

I never said it was not useful :)

I can use it at College coz it rocks!

Thanks!

Originally posted by xsivforce
Right click on the task bar->properties->taskbar->notification area->hide inactive icons->customize->click icon in question->change behavior on the right.

But its still got that arrow thing in the taskbar so you can reveal the hidden icon :(

I wanted a tweak that would just get rid of it even though its still accesable as a task in task manager.

Your welcome, it was my misunderstanding, glad you like the program though:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back