• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

System Tray and Registry

G

Gouk

How can I hide the System Tray icon for a program so the program is running as a process (shown in TaskManager) but not shown in the System Tray or TaskBar?

Thanks!

G

Gouk

Nice program but not what im looking for :(

I only need a Tweak which will hide an Icon of a program which is in the System Tray, not hide the whole tray.

Can anyone help?

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Right click on the task bar->properties->taskbar->notification area->hide inactive icons->customize->click icon in question->change behavior on the right.

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Lol just get a boss that's a bit retarded like mine. I just open a random spreadsheet and he doesn't notice winamp, internet explorer and solitaire all running along the bottom! Doh!

G

Gouk

Originally posted by Iceman38
I misunderstood the original question, thought he wanted to hide a program from a boss or something.
Hey!

I never said it was not useful :)

I can use it at College coz it rocks!

Thanks!

G

Gouk

Originally posted by xsivforce
Right click on the task bar->properties->taskbar->notification area->hide inactive icons->customize->click icon in question->change behavior on the right.
But its still got that arrow thing in the taskbar so you can reveal the hidden icon :(

I wanted a tweak that would just get rid of it even though its still accesable as a task in task manager.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies