System Sounds Like it is Going to Take Off!

pokerblogger

OSNN Addict
My computer is way too loud. It's a Systemax system fairly well built with an Intel 930D processor, NVIDIA 7900 GTX graphics card, 2 X 250 SATA 10K drives and 2GB of Corsair RAM with the light up LEDs . . .

Anyhow, the fans that came with it are obnoxiously loud, so I'd like to replace them all (except for the one on the graphics card)

What are your recommendations for the following?
CPU Fan
3X 80mm Fan
1X 120mm Fan

I need super quiet fans with good airflow as the system generates a lot of heat. I'm running intense workloads on it most of the day and often overnight.

I prefer Panaflo fans. I have a 120mm Panaflo that I use on my CPU. It's great!

Also, there is a Thermaltake 120mm that's decent. As far as 80's go. Just look for on average about 28 or less db. and a decent cfm... say 23.

You might also want to try a fan controller. You can reduce speeds to change the pitch of the fans.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back