• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

system restore

Q

qianamonee

Im having a problem with system restore, it`s still in system tools but when I open it there`s just a blank screen . also I wanted to know if anyone could also help me with the following problem. i have aol 9.0(might I add, i didn't have this problem before installing 9.0) and whenever I click on links, ,or open IE, i get that message that states the file you're downloading may be harmful to your computer, and when saving it wants to know which program I would like to open it with. Just want to add that my pc was fine on aol 8.0, although I had to do system restore in order for it to work. prevously i had problems getting the software to detect my cable connection, so I've been using system restore like crazy trying to determine the latest point that I could actually get aol to connect, can anyone help.

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
With system restore have you been using a registry cleaner? Does 'help & support' open OK?

If you have not used a cleaner & you want to try & get it working again you could try this>
Right click my computer/properties/system restore. Turn it off. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR RESTORE POINTS. Reboot, go back & turn it on. A new point will be made. See if it worked.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown