System Restore

D

daz

I am trying to do a System Restore but i pick a restore point say 3 months ago it goes through the restore bit re starts then says it has failed i am using xp pro any help please i have restored befor no probs but no joy now
thanks

DAZ:(

if you changed your hardware since that time of restore it will crash, i cahnged a cd drive and my ide channals, and i blue screened. i would say(you you did in fact change the hardware) to restore the hardware(put in, take out) all the stuff so it was like it was 3 months ago.

Thanks for the quick reply wyrlwyn but the only thing i have changed is my printer:(
daz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back