System restore points

S

stewartbmw2000

Got a couple of questions

1) How to set a system restore point

2)How to initiate a system restore from a point you have requested

1) Start - Programs - Accessories - System Tools - System Restore and then CREATE RESTORE POINT

2) Once you've found your way to the applet, I'm sure the rest will be obvious.

How Do you delete Restore points that you know you dont need??

Select the Properties for the drive that is using System Restore, and use Disk Cleanup to get rid of system restore points. The only drawback to this method is that all restore points but the most recent are deleted. I don't know of any way to delete points one-by-one, and I have wanted to do that myself. Another option is to change the amount of disk space that you will allow the restore points to take up. You can do this under System Properties-->System Restore. All this does is reduce the number of points that can exist at once.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back