System Restore Not Working

J

joeenyc

Hello All,
I am running Windows XP (home edition) and suddenly the System Restore feature has stopped working. (NOTE: I will try and attach a screen print of pg. 2 of the wizard to this post).

Anyway, the two month calendar format has disappeared from the wizard. This has been replaced by a box, the same size as one of the calendars stating that there are no available restore dates.

However, when I first get to page two of the wizard, there is a small debug window that reads as follows: A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug ? Line 212, Error: 'calgrid' is undefined. .

Whether I reply yes or no makes no difference and the same window keeps popping up for 5 to 10 times.

Finally, I have done two "dirty" installs of the operating system (ie: did not format) and each time, System Restore looks correct for one view and then it is corrupt again.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks....

Are you having any bsod errors? If so, what are the error codes. If you're having problems in any other area of your system it could be the problems are related. Check your drive for errors after each reboot several times and see what you see. If you're getting drive corruption errors regularly then it may be a hardware combatibility issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back