system idle program to drop temps?

Gary Pandher

OSNN Senior Addict
not sure if this would be a program or a tweak..buh does anyone have a link for that .... program/tweak that makes ur idle temps go lower when u turn the program on...?

www.benchtest.com then look at the reviews and stuff to pick what one u want. Somewhere in the review for the programs it should have a link to download the program. Hope this helps

was there not one that was talked about in the forums a lot by everyone that ppl dloaded n it droped their idle temps?

well u knw been gettin a lil busy lolz
tried cpu idle
buh things still seem to b pretty hot for me
gonna b goin up past 69 soon LOL

no no..lolz well yea..tried it out and the idle temp is the same as before..soo yea im guessin iz no good..buh oh wellz is ite

i think you probably need to invest in some better cooling with temperatures that high, and get someone to install it that's done it before.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back