system idle program to drop temps?

Gary Pandher

OSNN Senior Addict
not sure if this would be a program or a tweak..buh does anyone have a link for that .... program/tweak that makes ur idle temps go lower when u turn the program on...?

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
www.benchtest.com then look at the reviews and stuff to pick what one u want. Somewhere in the review for the programs it should have a link to download the program. Hope this helps

Gary Pandher

OSNN Senior Addict
was there not one that was talked about in the forums a lot by everyone that ppl dloaded n it droped their idle temps?

Gary Pandher

OSNN Senior Addict
well u knw been gettin a lil busy lolz
tried cpu idle
buh things still seem to b pretty hot for me
gonna b goin up past 69 soon LOL

no no..lolz well yea..tried it out and the idle temp is the same as before..soo yea im guessin iz no good..buh oh wellz is ite

cpugeniusmv

Computer Genius
i think you probably need to invest in some better cooling with temperatures that high, and get someone to install it that's done it before.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks