System did not power up

mohan_kumar

OSNN One Post Wonder
My pc did not power up after a blue screen display (memory dump).

It was working fine when suddendly a blue screen error started and after a restart it powered and again showed an blue screen. now the system did not power up entirely.

No Post. No beeps. No display on monitor.Fans running. When i removed the RAM and powered up it showed up 3 Beeps (Base 64K RAM failure). I tried replacing the RAM, SMPS but still it did not power up. I looked into mobo for any burns -but nothing is there. I checked up the Processor .. pins all were fine. I checked for the HDD it showed up some issues (used check disk to correct errors) and added to PC even now nothing is happening.

I removed all the drives, KB, Mouse, and used only the CPU, MB (on board video) and RAM (removed from cabinet). Still nothing happens. even removed the batt and replaced still it did not power up no display no bios completion beep

Is it bad MB or CPU or BIOS ( i am getting base mem failure indication when i remove RAM)

SPEC
Intel P 2.4 800FSB HT processor
Intel 865GBF
kingston 256MB DDR
Seagate 40GB HDD

Last edited:
Same Case as ME..
Replace your Motherboard.

For my case, my CPU auto shutoff within 1 secs after i on it.
Test my power supply, no fault with that.
Juz cant get to System Menu.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back