sysprep screwup?

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi all,

I have a winserver2003 that I am trying to convert to a vmware using vmware convertor. During the wizard it asked for my sysprep files.

I downloaded the sysprep, and installed it into my winserver2003, now, upon reboot, looks like it is reinstalling winserver2003 all over again.

Is this right? I stopped it cause I don't want to lose any info on those drives, it is my webserver.

How should I proceed?

Thanks

Heeter

Well I dismantled my raid array, then I proceeded to continue the server install, added my key, and the windows server desktop came back. So looks like I am okay. It looks like it screwed up mysql, but I will wait to reboot once my raid array finishes rebuilding itself.

Heeter

update:

Well, I finished rebuilding the raid array, and my problem which I thought was with mysql, was actually with my php instead. The session.saved temp folders somehow disappeared. But I created new ones within the php directory, and redirected the php.ini to them.

So now I finished creating a vmware folder using vmware convertor, and now I am in the process of loading it into my Linux/VMWare server.

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back