SySInfoGrabber!

forcer

OSNN Senior Addict
I dont know if you allow this but i got something to share.

I often find people asking me how they can find out their ip, hostname, hdd capacity and other information about their system... mainly beginners. So anyway i decided to code this little program that returns info about your PC without the need of knowing how to look round your computer to find it out, i'm sure there are alot of these but here it is anyway.

You simply click grab! and it retrieves the info. You can copy n paste all the info to other places so theres no need for writing stuff out. and you can also save it all to a log file! this is good for giving information when requesting help and needing some info fast at hand. most advanced users wont need this, but beginners will.

hope it comes to any use for some people.

you can download the file from: http://www.swsm.net/SysInfoGrabber.exe

forcer.
------
been tested for bugs viruses ect and its clean, makes no changes to your computer what so ever.
------

Nice lil app for those that need it. Although it says my Operating System is Win 2000

forcer, this is small and fast

I would change the 2000 to read nt kernal

more generic then 2000

have you taken a look at aida?

whats aida?.. yeh ive just noticed that about the operating system i'll fix it

aida32

the best system info utility on the market.

if this cost money, I would buy it

I will use yours quite a bit though, as it's instantaneous.

nice job

maybe get some plug ins going, like cool mon has.

this way the app can be as small or as large as the individual wants it.

again, real nice job

yeh i will be improving it. adding more info and making it look better, but still keeping it small and tidy. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back