Sygate Personel Firewall & XBox Live!

N

NegativeFactor

Anyone using Sygate Personal firewall and having problems connecting to XBox live with it active?

When I attempt to make a connection to live, it will go through the whole config sections, e.g. Checking IP settings.., then it will get to the last section and simply state 'XBox Live! not found'. However if I disable my firewall it will do the same thing but end with 'Connected to XBox Live!'.

Anyone know the advanced rules I should apply to make this connect without disabling my firewall everytime?

I am using ICS on the machine that is sharing the cable modem connection, and my xbox is plugged into a hub coming from a 2nd network card out of this machine.

have you tried adding your XBox info to it's safe list??

safe list?

I don't think i've even seen that option, can you descibe where it is?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back