Switch between OS?

B

biocalves

Hey guys just a quick question. I installed WIN XP then after that I installed Win 2k and now I have a problem booting up with WIN XP again. Is there a program I can use to revert back and forth between the two? thanks

it's because when you installed XP you hosed your boot manager that XP installed, just boot up with the XP cd, repair the installation and next boot up you should get the option for xp or 2k :)

Hey thanks that fixed my problem...but now I can only play dvds for short periods of time before it gets choppy...any way to fix this? thanks

hmm, thats a completely separate issue...but if you search the board there is a thread about it, not sure if they found an answer yet so ya might try lookin there :) or ask E-punk, he's the DVD mastah!

i couldn't find anything that could really help me out on the forum...how would i get in touch with E-Punk? thanks a lot for your help. :)

fdisk and choose active partition, or just use pq boot by powerquest

hey Qumahlin didn't me and you go through this in another thread I was the one talking with you about the bootcfg/fix cmd...you guys do a search first tons of threads with great info from our fellow padres..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back