swipe card for mercedes

I thought that it was a card in your pocket that the car detected when you got close and unlocked when you pulled on the door handle.

Originally posted by rushm001
I thought that it was a card in your pocket that the car detected when you got close and unlocked when you pulled on the door handle.

thats what it is :)

toyota's prius I believe will soon have the same feature for around 40g's less than mercedes :D

Originally posted by Sazar
thats what it is :)

toyota's prius I believe will soon have the same feature for around 40g's less than mercedes :D

dunno about you but if i had that kinda money to throw around, i'd rather be throwin it at a new benz than a toyota :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sazar

You can get something similar on the new Renault Megane and the New Nissan Micra for about £60k less! Not that I would buy a new micra, strange looking thing!:confused:

It's only a matter of time until someone comes up with a 'universal'card. :p

Originally posted by jawshoouh
dunno about you but if i had that kinda money to throw around, i'd rather be throwin it at a new benz than a toyota :rolleyes:

i dunno... the new prius looks kinda sweet... 60mpg... hybrid and has some really kewl looking tech init... plus it has the key card thing... if you have it on you and open the door.. it automatically unlocks like the merz :)

naturally I would probably go with the merz if I had the money.. but since I don't... the prius hybrid/cvt is quite a nice option for the money...

did I mention 60mpg ?

Ewwww little compact cars. 6'6" people and little cars dont mix. Give me a full size gas-guzzling V8 pickup or SUV any day.

JJB

Originally posted by prodj88
does any1 know hte mercedes that let u open it with a card u swipe?

The one with the remote zone card is Mercedes S600 - by standard. Think you can customize a couple of other ones to have it too.

MdSalih

Originally posted by JJB6486
Ewwww little compact cars. 6'6" people and little cars dont mix. Give me a full size gas-guzzling V8 pickup or SUV any day.

JJB

My friend has a 2001 Prius and he is 6 foot 3. You Brits... do the math :p

He is quite comfortable in it. Leg room in the back is not bad, but not great either. I've sat in the front seat and in the back seat and I am 5 foot 11. Again... Brits do the math :D

JJ I think you dream of a Hummer... the original ones. :p

Originally posted by gonaads
My friend has a 2001 Prius and he is 6 foot 3. You Brits... do the math :p

He is quite comfortable in it. Leg room in the back is not bad, but not great either. I've sat in the front seat and in the back seat and I am 5 foot 11. Again... Brits do the math :D

JJ I think you dream of a Hummer... the original ones. :p

yah.. cabin space is just shy off that of a camry...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back