sweet home alabama

• Thread starter mafiafromrussia
  • Start date
M

mafiafromrussia

any one seen this movie? i was thinking of watching it tomorrow. or maybe starting tonight.

I seriously doubt you intend to start watching it at the cinema tonight then eh?

who ever said anything about cinema :rolleyes: . i've got like 4 min to finish my current download .

that's why im not going to movie theater to see this one :)

allright watched it today. it's not really great. but has some fun moments in it

I thought SHA wasn't bad. Towards the end it did drag on a little bit, and I didn't care for the one bar scene where she told everyone off. Other than that it had a good plot and good acting. It was most def. a chic flick.

yea you are right, it's most defenantly is chick flick

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back