SWEET Fishing Pictures from Florida!!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
It was a windy,wet cool morning.
Kevin,our friend Ta and I hit lower Tampa Bay for some mangrove chasing. As we were netting out bait a school of good sized jacks started busting on some ballyhoo. Kevin had a zara spook rigged chucked it in BOOM hook up. Sorry no picture on the jack.
We got to our destination, and started looking for signs of life. Kevin decided to try a few casts with an exploring bait (electric chicken gulp jerk). Got this little guy almost 20":
Kevinwithred.jpg

I caught got this Giant pinfish, I'm 6'5" so it looks average..but trust me it was WAY above average. My hand reaches almost 9 inches when I stretch my hand out from pinky to thumb so it should give you an idea of how big he was...
LargestpinfishIhaveeverseen.jpg

We were on our way to getting a flats slam in the first 20minutes, and I got the 2nd piece to the puzzle with this tiny guy. NO BAD HAIR JOKES I KNOW... ::)
Mikewithtroutbadhairday.jpg

Fish were just going nuts everywhere,we saw some backcountry silver rollers (Tarpon for you non-fisherman) but no luck. As I was helping land Ta's (Yes thats his real name) redfish; my rod almost got pulled in the water by a snook if you watch (the video) closely you will see it fall down luckily the reel got caught on the deck :D.

So that finished off our slam for the day.
I actually caught a slam all by my lonesome, but all except my redfish were tiny...
We also got a triple header of redfish (also in the video) check out the last pic in the video we all had fish on at the same time, it was one of those days you simply can't forget, and it keeps you coming back for more!
http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff112/internetchink84/?action=view&current=Redsinthebay1.flv

Mike A!

Last edited:
It was a windy,wet cool morning.
Kevin,our friend Ta and I hit lower Tampa Bay for some mangrove chasing. As we were netting out bait a school of good sized jacks started busting on some ballyhoo. Kevin had a zara spook rigged chucked it in BOOM hook up. Sorry no picture on the jack.
We got to our destination, and started looking for signs of life. Kevin decided to try a few casts with an exploring bait (electric chicken gulp jerk). Got this little guy almost 20":
Kevinwithred.jpg

I caught got this Giant pinfish, I'm 6'5" so it looks average..but trust me it was WAY above average. My hand reaches almost 9 inches when I stretch my hand out from pinky to thumb so it should give you an idea of how big he was...
LargestpinfishIhaveeverseen.jpg

We were on our way to getting a flats slam in the first 20minutes, and I got the 2nd piece to the puzzle with this tiny guy. NO BAD HAIR JOKES I KNOW... ::)
Mikewithtroutbadhairday.jpg

Fish were just going nuts everywhere,we saw some backcountry silver rollers (Tarpon for you non-fisherman) but no luck. As I was helping land Ta's (Yes thats his real name) redfish; my rod almost got pulled in the water by a snook if you watch (the video) closely you will see it fall down luckily the reel got caught on the deck :D.

So that finished off our slam for the day.
I actually caught a slam all by my lonesome, but all except my redfish were tiny...
We also got a triple header of redfish (also in the video) check out the last pic in the video we all had fish on at the same time, it was one of those days you simply can't forget, and it keeps you coming back for more!
http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff112/internetchink84/?action=view&current=Redsinthebay1.flv

Mike A!
that post was tons of fun to read, I have to say mike, I would have never put your picture to your posts

don't tell my girlfriend how big your hands are, she'll leave me in a flash

Last edited:
/me waits patiently for gonaads to show up and go to work on the pictures..

Yea Im a big guy 6' 5" and about 245 depending on how I have been eating...

I will say that is a TERRBILE picture... one of the worst...

If Gonaads does make a photoshoping appearance... hopefully he will be kind an photoshop a hat in covering the horrible hair...

Mike A!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back