Sweet Custom 360 Faceplates

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
Check out the Major's flickr set for larger versions, and for other ones.

53235835_119b6d2493.jpg

53235740_535996152a.jpg

53235615_c4324a5162.jpg

53235024_cc73c6a41b.jpg

Some of them are a little too gaudy/ornate, but there are some nice ones too.
I'd leave mine in pristine condition if I were to buy one though. The original kit is sexy enough as it is. :)

Last edited:
NetRyder said:
Some of them are a little too gaudy/ornate, but there are some nice ones too.
I'd leave mine in pristine condition if were to buy one though. The original kit is sexy enough as it is. :)

I sort of got that feeling too...it would seem out of place next to the TV. But in an "art direction" sense, they are really well done :)

If anything I would just get another regular faceplate and do some custom work on it.

I'll customize mine with my own artwork. :cool: :p

i just noticed something today while at ebgames and read the 360 stand, the core system tray isnt chrome where as the premium is, didnt know there was a difference in that, ohh well just something i noticed

haha this one will definetly heat the xbox since it already has problems in that area
53234518_56e3aa6cde.jpg

and i like this one
53234249_bba1345175.jpg

themafia.69 said:
i just noticed something today while at ebgames and read the 360 stand, the core system tray isnt chrome where as the premium is, didnt know there was a difference in that, ohh well just something i noticed

I think that's because the chrome part is the attached hard drive.

the cover of the disk tray(dvd drive) is chrome on the premiums where as it is not on core's

Doesn't that void your warantee? Which is not a good idea with the problem reports circulating.

LeeJend said:
Doesn't that void your warantee? Which is not a good idea with the problem reports circulating.

I don't see why it would.

Thats like saying if you put a sticker on it or something that it would void it.

If it does then I don't know what to say. Unless the took the case off to paint it? Most likely did so everything I just said was pointless if they did :laugh:

Good question. Those were at X05 which is Micrsoft's Xbox event, so they do appear to be condoning it.

I'm not sure to be honest. Painting it can't be voiding the warranty?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back