swaret.org

vern

Dominus
Political Access
Whatever happened to swaret.org? I've been visiting the site fairly often since Slackware 10 was released, but the past few days, the domain has been down. Anybody know anything? swaret.sf.net only redirects to the dead domain. tsk tsk.

/me wonders what happened to the project.

wow .. site is still down. :confused: Will have to do some diggin around and see if I can find out why.

-edit- ah it seems speculation that the guy that took over the project may have not gotten the domain name as well and it may have expired.

The guy who took over the project was going to move the project to sourceforge, but for now, the sourceforge site seems to redirect to swaret.org. If he indeed lost the domain name, this would be the best time transfer hosting to sourceforge, but that has yet to happen. Tsk tsk.

Looks like the site is back up at http://swaret.sf.net ...

About time! I didn't like slapt-get too much.

I'm testing out the newest development release now.

I had read about the move the other night but was bed time so I didn't post it. :(

LinuxSneaker said:
I'm still here, and swaret is not dead. I went on vacation to visit family, and I don't know what happened to the swaret server (not under my control).

Will move everything to swaret.sourceforge.net, since this is the second time this has happened.

Stolen from here .

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back