• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

SuSE 9.3 LiveDVD

sweet i wish i still had blank dvds :(
For rich, reliable and secure home computing, there's no better choice than SUSE LINUX Professional 9.3. It provides everything today's Linux user needs for home computing and computing-on-the-go. This live DVD will boot directly from the DVD without modifying the hard disk. It enables users to learn about and test the functions and applications of this new system without installing it on the hard disk and consequently offers an easy and convenient way to review the operating system. In addition to English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, and Dutch, the LiveDVD supports a variety of other languages.
Source...
Download Page

yeah i am downloading it now, but there server is sloooooooooow! It should be done in about 5 hours. hahahha

i am mainly waiting for the official install version to come out. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks. I am looking forward to it.

VenomXt said:
just use a live cd version of something. Try knoppix 3.8.1
yea but the suse live dvd will looks like the actual suse installation so if someone wants to try suse 9.3 before they install live cd is the answer :D
but nice i didn't know knoppix 3.8.1 was released i still have the 3.7 cd

only one word about suse 9.3...

BADAZZZZZ!

only a couple of minutes into it, but it has very nice menus, open office 2.0, now has a database. firefox 1.01, and a phone answering machine. Operationaly still the same using KDE 3.4.

As far as speed on my 1 ghz, i cant tell yet due to being a live eversion. cant wait for the final downloadable version!

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poordown814