SUS 2.0 Beta Testing ?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I just saw on bink.nu that SUS 2.0 is going into beta testing this month... Do any of you guys have a place in this beta? Have MS not yet started looking for testers?

I would really like to get in on this beta test ;)

I heard it was coming out, but have no plans to beta test it. The one I setup for work has an identical server in the test enviroment (just in case the updates get screwy). I might test it out here at the house if I get a chance.
I wonder what all changes are in 2.0? The only problem I have with the one right now is you can't push the updates, you have to wait for the client to connect.

Well 2.0, from what I have heard, will update office etc. as well.

I'll keep my eyes open as a beta, I can't put it into production anyway :O ;)

I probably won't be putting it into production for some time. But if 2.0 is going to do Office pushes I most likely will try it out in the lab. Updating office is getting to be a pain!

Been on a business trip all week mate, with very limited net access... having a read now tho ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool, I think we will also be implementing an SMS server soon, so we will have to see where that leads.

That should be interesting! Our sister hospital uses it to keep tabs on there servers! Never messed with it though.

So SUS has become WUS... lol, alas once again I am on a business trip so will check it all out again once I am home!!!

I like the name change. Never really liked saying SUS, it almost sounds dirty!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back