Surgeon in Romania loses temper and hack's off ...

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
...patient's penis!

Doctors' unions in Romania have criticised a decision to make a surgeon pay £100,000 in damages after he lost his temper and hacked off a patient's penis during surgery.

Surgeon Naum Ciomu, who had been suffering from stress at the time, had been operating on patient Nelu Radonescu, 36, to correct a testicular malformation when he suddenly lost his temper.

Grabbing a scalpel, he sliced off the penis in front of shocked nursing staff, and then placed it on the operating table where he chopped it into small pieces before storming out of the operating theatre at Bucharest hospital.

Full article can be found here:
http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=33257&in_page_id=2

Personally, I would want more than the £100,000 for this "temporary loss of judgement due to personal problems" I would want a hell of a lot more money and demand the doctor never work in medicine again!

Holy $hiat! Wow... 100,000 doesn't even begin to pay for the emotional damages and obviously the effect this will have on this poor mans life. On a lighter note though, if he ever wants to get transgender surgery, it will be cheaper now. :p

Poor guy but what goods money going to do him? Whether they gave him £10 or £100,000 it's not going to make a blind bit of difference :speechless:

Can't exactly cut off the woman counter-part now can you ;)

Can't exactly cut off the woman counter-part now can you ;)
Man, that sucks...
I feel so bad for this guy.
He should get like 20 million dollars.
Then he can buy a really long sports car to make up for his deficiancy, maybe that opel perris likes :)

The Clitoris is equivalent of a penis. I dunno, just sounds painful, no matter who you are.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back