SupraExpress 56i Pro V CC V.92 modem connection problem

S

ssting

I have an Xp o/s built for me buy Scan computers UK using the above modem and have no other complaints other than it takes me 3-4 attempts to connect. It always comes up "dialling " and then either hangs ( and if I cancel just will not let me dial until it gives up) or if it dials first time I get a ppp error message....
..It eventually get's me on line ( or I would not be here now ). But... It is annoying. ...The company who built my system had it back and thought they fixed it but did't say how ( amateurs with money .I suppose? )... but it is still giving me grief..........and yes I tried loads of different settings but no joy...
any ideas ?

Have you tried removing the DUN connection and reinstalling it?

Dial up networking. Go to Control Panel> Network Connections. Your DUN account should be there.... delete that puppy AFTER you have all your settings written down and make a new one. This has cured more dial-up problems then penicillin has cured, well, you know.

I have rewritten my username & password and isp account more times than the bible has been published if that's what you mean ...excuse my ignorance if not.

yeah that's the stuff, just delete that DUN account that i pointed you too and make it all new and shiny. Hopefully that will fix you up.

Nothing seems to be working with this Prob.
I rewrote the DUN account to no avail.
Sometimes it connects 1st time, next time I use it I get an error mess. Saying "connection failed because modem or other connecting device is out of order".then after 3 goes at redialing it gets there.
I have checked wiring etc.......
Weird or what:
confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back