Supra Express 56e Pro

T

T_J

When I connected the above Modem XP found it and installed the Driver for it but have I noticed that my connection speed is showing 115.2 kbps instead of around 44 kbps when I double click on the double monitor icon. Does any one Know where I can find XP Drivers for it?

Cheers
TJ

I get the exact same happening to my Supra Express too...I think that this 115 KBps is either the port or the bus speed to which your modem is connected (plz...no flames if I'm totally wrong)...the thing is though, I have found that when my connection is registering at 115 KBps and not my usual 48 Kps then my Internet connection seems much faster than normal and also a little more stable.

115 is the connection speed, not the speed of your downloads etc. it is usualy the maximum the modemis set to connect at.

getting a 115 connection is a good thing! it should make your downloads etc a bit faster, but is nothing to do with drivers.

if you really want to change it there is an optoin in your modem properties to set the maximum connection speed

I can't talk for T_J on this one, but personally I already have the updated XP drivers for the Supra already resident.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back