Support our troops!

J

jones

Impeach Bush! :p

"George Bush and his administration drove us to war with Iraq on a wave of deception unprecedented in American history. On the eve of battle, President Bush said war was required because of Saddam Hussein's connection to "...the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001." Now Bush admits "we've had no evidence" of such a connection. Dick Cheney charged that Saddam "has reconstituted nuclear weapons." Now Cheney admits: "I did mis-speak."

Donald Rumsfeld claimed, regarding weapons of mass destruction: "We know where they are. They are in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad..." Now, Rumsfeld maintains he "never believed" that they would be found quickly.

These deceptions all have a price, and we are paying it. Billions of dollars have been wasted. International alliances have been shattered. And yet the Administration shamelessly offers up new deceptions: The war is going fine. We have enough troops. There are just pockets of resistance. And oh yes, just give us $87 billion more. Of course we must provide support for our troops and assist in rebuilding Iraq. But Congress shouldn't approve one more cent until the Administration comes clean with the truth and offers a realistic plan for meeting the costs."

Ah Yeah... because this is the place to start an impeach proceedings. Tech forums can do that... I know that it can happen here... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Ah Yeah... because this is the place to start an impeach proceedings. Tech forums can do that... I know that it can happen here... :rolleyes:

ye of little faith... :cool:

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
You mean super moderators can't impeach presidents? :confused:

Originally posted by Benny
Man, you should talk to punk about getting more rights :p

he lets me live... what more can I ask for ?

:cool:

Impeachment is too good for him anyway...
Twak.gif

Grrr. They should all be jailed!
They can't even go on the record anymore and whenever they reply to critical questions they dont give their names or they say something like "Im not aware of that report". The ***in whitehouse press guy quit because he couldnt lie anymore.

fraud http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/968712.asp

secrecy http://www.takebackthemedia.com/com-burns-03-1020.html

Whats really sad is they are trying to ban guns in the USA, the way some see it is they are expecting a revolution.

-----

http://www.moveon.org/ leads the movement. also a new net commercial will be airing soon, theres going to be a contest, Jack black is one of the judges!! didnt know he was really smart aswell as funny! http://www.bushin30seconds.org/

Clinton should be jailed for committing perjury. A$$.

Right, blame everything on Clinton. economy? security? pff, 3 years down the road and bush cant accomplish ****!!!! oh except destroy our democracy. If you cant see it you are BLIND.
ignorant people scare me

Everything is fine and dandy in this country just let Bush handle it. We dont need to watch what he does right? :rolleyes:

becareful jones... people are allowed to express their opinion just like you were. whether you agree or not does not give you the right to belittle anyone else. we call that flaming and its not going to happen ... right??

I'm a troop, as are a lot of my friends, and pretty much every one of them supports our efforts in Iraq. Maybe the title of this thread needs adjusting...It seems to have nothing to do with supporting troops.

People I know have been/are involved in Iraq. There are medical people who do nothing but give Iraqi children shots and care for the needy.

The war is going fine, we do have enough troops, and we're shutting down our biggest middle-east presence, Prince Sultan Air Base, and moving operations into Iraq. We are not pumping a lot more money into it, we're only transferring resources and people to places that need our presence more. Most of that "cost of war" figure being thrown around is from the initial, full-blown war, not these continued peacekeeping missions.

Even if we did pull out, the U.N. would take over, and what country do you think supplies a huge chunk of U.N. troops and money, hmm?

Getting rid of the president does nothing to support our troops, so why trick people into thinking one thing when they click on this thread title and enraging them with another, totally unrelated idea? All I ask is that the title of the thread be changed.

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
I'm a troop, as are a lot of my friends, and pretty much every one of them supports our efforts in Iraq. Maybe the title of this thread needs adjusting...It seems to have nothing to do with supporting troops.

People I know have been/are involved in Iraq. There are medical people who do nothing but give Iraqi children shots and care for the needy.

The war is going fine, we do have enough troops, and we're shutting down our biggest middle-east presence, Prince Sultan Air Base, and moving operations into Iraq. We are not pumping more money into it, we're only transferring resources and people to places that need our presence more.

Getting rid of the president does nothing to support our troops, so why trick people into thinking one thing when they click on this thread title and enraging them with another, totally unrelated idea? All I ask is that the title of the thread be changed.

fair enough... I'll think of a thread title... let me know if you guys need it changed to something else...

Maybe "Impeach Bush". :)

EDIT: LOL!! You're one step ahead of me, Sazar :D

The war is going fine, we do have enough troops, and we're shutting down our biggest middle-east presence, Prince Sultan Air Base, and moving operations into Iraq. We are not pumping more money into it, we're only transferring resources and people to places that need our presence more.

Bzzzt!! Wrong !!
When the troops get home they will be greeted with massive military cuts including cut combat pay and veterans benifets. All from Bush.

My thread title is VERY correct.

Originally posted by jones
Bzzzt!! Wrong !!
When the troops get home they will be greeted with massive military cuts including cut combat pay and veterans benifets. All from Bush.

My thread title is VERY correct.

Doubt it. Where do you get your information from? When has the DoD ever been cut? In my years in the military, I've only seen my benefits increase.

Doubt it. Where do you get your information from? When has the DoD ever been cut? In my years in the military, I've only seen my benefits increase.

um... throughout history... any increases or benefits installed DURING a conflict are suspended/ended when the conflict is over... it does not carry over... that may well be what is being addressed here...

naturally veteran benefits continue...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back