Superman or Jedi Knight?

G

gladner

Who would win in a fight to the death, Superman or a Jedi Knight?

Yoda. lol. now we gona have all kind of this fights pop up. there should be one general thread for this in general forum

what the heck kind of question is that...use common sense people...a jedi vs. superman? superman would destroy this dumb jedi night guy...jeez

but yoda will cut up superman in little peices with his light beam sword thing. or even worse. he'll use the force on superman

Super man would win. I'm for Yoda dying either way :p

both will die coz they will fight to death...... ekekkekee

superman would win no doubt...yea yoda can jump around and swing a lightsaber (and he is sooo awesome) but the jedi doesn't have kryptonite light sabers. superman, burn right through them with heat vision. sorry to say but that is the way it is.

No contest. Superman all the way. Lightsaber?? ppfffttttt Now if that little monkey had some green kryptonite then maybe. Just using jedi trickery.....NEVER!

but u all dont know the TRUE power of Z FORCE. maybe he can materialize stuff at will? and can make tons of cryptonite out of thin air? never thought of that huh?

well, Obviously, no one here acutually knows the facts, so I present them to you uncensored.

1) a light saber is generated by a rare substance, known on the planet earth, as "kryptonite"...but known in other parts iof the universe as "light sabor generating stuff"...(true)

2) Superman IS A JEDI KNIGHT, (true), became so as a birth right, generated by his fathers past...and therefore, the question you are asking, is mute.

3) superman needs the radiation generated by a yellow sun, to be superman in the first place

and finally;

4)I am superman, I am a jedi night, I am dealer, I am a moderator at xper-ience.org...

and most impressive of all,

I am perris

I think Superman will fly away, not because he is a coward it's because Yoda is ugly and gay!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back