Superman or Jedi Knight?

M

mafiafromrussia

Yoda. lol. now we gona have all kind of this fights pop up. there should be one general thread for this in general forum

P

pr00fX

what the heck kind of question is that...use common sense people...a jedi vs. superman? superman would destroy this dumb jedi night guy...jeez

M

mafiafromrussia

but yoda will cut up superman in little peices with his light beam sword thing. or even worse. he'll use the force on superman

syn

long live xp0!
superman would win no doubt...yea yoda can jump around and swing a lightsaber (and he is sooo awesome) but the jedi doesn't have kryptonite light sabers. superman, burn right through them with heat vision. sorry to say but that is the way it is.

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
No contest. Superman all the way. Lightsaber?? ppfffttttt Now if that little monkey had some green kryptonite then maybe. Just using jedi trickery.....NEVER!

M

mafiafromrussia

but u all dont know the TRUE power of Z FORCE. maybe he can materialize stuff at will? and can make tons of cryptonite out of thin air? never thought of that huh?

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
well, Obviously, no one here acutually knows the facts, so I present them to you uncensored.

1) a light saber is generated by a rare substance, known on the planet earth, as "kryptonite"...but known in other parts iof the universe as "light sabor generating stuff"...(true)

2) Superman IS A JEDI KNIGHT, (true), became so as a birth right, generated by his fathers past...and therefore, the question you are asking, is mute.

3) superman needs the radiation generated by a yellow sun, to be superman in the first place

and finally;

4)I am superman, I am a jedi night, I am dealer, I am a moderator at xper-ience.org...

and most impressive of all,

I am perris

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut