sunflower seeds...

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
can u eat the shells of sunflower seeds? cause i hate takin the time to break them open.

Mmmm...bar-b-q sunflower seeds

a couple is fine.. but if you eat too many you run the chance of cutting the lining of your intestins up.. (so dont eat them if you can help it)

You can only eat the flesh inside.
If you eat too many shells you will rupture the lining of your stomach, during digestion.
You might as well eat glass.

Buy Sunflower seeds without the shells.

alright...makes me scared to eat them now :(

I wouldn't recommend eating the shells, but when I played baseball in HS, a fellow teammate used to eat them shell and all and nothing bad ever happened to him.

I always eat them. I hate to break them open. My innards are just fine. Maybe I just chew 'em up real good. :)

Me prefers Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, softer shell easier eats. Bar B Q or Chile... Yummmmmy. :D

Use to chew em and then spit out shell.
Naturally I did swallow quite a bit of shell, during busy sessions.
Worse than a curry, if you know what I mean ;)

lol...i usually just suck on them and spit them out cause i dont think there is a point it takin time to eat a lil ass seed

mine where...but i had to clean the house before my mom gets home today for a few house then she is goin back up north till sunday :).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back