SUM1 PLZ HELP!!!!!!!! *wmp*

D

d_mack

i got a problem with my windows media player
i cant play mpeg files!!!
an error msg will pop up saying

"the DLL "cpuinf32.dll" can not be loaded. OS reports: The specified module could not be found."

then another will come up..

"the DLL "mplapx.dll" can not be loaded. OS reports: The specified module could not be found."

then the wmp shutz down!!!!!
can som1 plz help me!
thnx alot!:D

Try going to C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\ and run Mplayer2.exe. This is the older 6.4 version of windows media player (my favorite). Try playing your mpeg files through that and see if you get the same errors.

ok..
its not a virus..
i reinstalled winXP overtop of the 1 i have now...
i tryed the 6.4 media player..
but i searched my computer for the "cpuinf32.dll" file and i found it.. put it in the wmp directory and it got rid of the "cpuinf32.dll" error msg
i searched for "mplapx.dll" and nothin came up.. the "mplapx.dll" error msg still comes up.. does ne1 know what i can do??
or have that file??
thnx for you help:confused:

damn!
so if there is no such file... lol
then y is it comin up??
it sez "MPL LOADER" in the task bar
:S what am i gunna do without my MPegZ!!!

i gudgingly agree wid catch, i can't find the file:(

" it may have something to do with ulead product. its not a MS file look below

http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#mpeg

"

This is a solution I took from a different forums.

The link suggests that you can get the file by reinstalling one of these products. If you had one of the products installed that is.

As for an alternate player for your mpeg's I personally like the new winamp3. It's limited in it's playback functions though. Doesn't support a great deal of formats. What it does support though is mpeg's.

There are some others of course, quicktime, real one.

Anyways I hope that helped.

Laters

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back