Suggestions please - 2K post!

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
well - this will be post number 1998 for me - so could folks kindly suggest a thread for that fabulour mometn when I make my 2K post? Or even my 2K4 post?

I have one more to make in this thread - then - well we will know who gets the repage from this thread I guess.... hehe :laugh:

how bout write a turorial or faq about something....if you don't want spend the time, go to the movies and write a review

idea one;

explain hyperthreading

idea 2;

ummm see billion dollar baby if we didn't do that yet

Oh! Oh! ohhhhh! hmmmm.

ahh yeah, go and review all the ISPs in the UK, and tell us which is the best value in terms of service, after sales support and erm... whatever you come across.

attachment.php

Fact!

i suggest that you ûûûû everything and create your own thread.

start at 2000 all the way to 2005.

dedicate it to your history here.

go through your past posts and find cool quotes or things of interest that you have made betwwen your 1000-2000 posts.

describe any triumphs or difficulties you have had during that time. Post threads that changed yoiur views and way of thinking.

Calculate how long it took to make those posts.

Do this in your own thread using 5 posts.

I would really like to see something like this

good luck

egghead said:
i suggest that you ûûûû everything and create your own thread.

start at 2000 all the way to 2005.

dedicate it to your history here.

go through your past posts and find cool quotes or things of interest that you have made betwwen your 1000-2000 posts.

describe any triumphs or difficulties you have had during that time. Post threads that changed yoiur views and way of thinking.

Calculate how long it took to make those posts.

Do this in your own thread using 5 posts.

I would really like to see something like this

good luck

Seconded! I like the sounds of that, bit of nostalgia does us all good

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back