Suggestions please - 2K post!

Evil Marge said:
Not too cold tonight is it?
bit nippy outside, I should really close my window seeing as I am currently in but a towel having recently stepped from the shower after cutting my hair, yay for hair clippers

Geffy said:
bit nippy outside, I should really close my window seeing as I am currently in but a towel having recently stepped from the shower after cutting my hair, yay for hair clippers

That explains your missing eye brow. :p

*wolf whistles Geffy*
whistle.gif
camera2.gif

Suggestions please? I wonder how about asking Amanda to make you an amazing banner as her photoshop skills are superior to anyone elses here!

FishBoy said:
that's depressing

To go out and drinnk with friends then try to post about it? Or getting drunk at home alone and posting abou it?

I have no problem drinking when it's just my good friend Jose and me.

Getting drunk and posting is always a good one. That or the idea about calculating your posting, and quoting and stuff like that. Maybe you could attemp that while drunk. I think that would be the most amusing.

Steevo said:
To go out and drinnk with friends then try to post about it? Or getting drunk at home alone and posting abou it?

I have no problem drinking when it's just my good friend Jose and me.

OK OK OK this has to be teh winnah!

WHY? I hear you ask? Because this was a crappy thread and only one good thing came of it - the review type idea/thought (if everyone did that on a K thread we would have more maybe?)

BUT this is just tooooo tooooo funny to me - see I am teetotal now! Not like I perceive my drinking as a problem, no way am I an AA or anything. Reasons are actually slightly personal, and the more mature here who "know" me will undertand maybe...

So anyway, a great idea, but unfortunately impossible to happen!

Rep++++ for Steevo and the reviews posters anyway - feel free to lock thread ro remove it to some dark distant place for teh girl posters.... hehe

Lee said:
Suggestions please? I wonder how about asking Amanda to make you an amazing banner as her photoshop skills are superior to anyone elses here!
Link me to Amanda! Are you sucking up by any chance? I'd like to see her work if you have links....

egghead said:
Calculate how long it took to make those posts.

Do this in your own thread using 5 posts.

I would really like to see something like this

Hey - you're at 600 - you could do something like that too, maybe?

Afraid I am on post 2K+x so can no longer do, althought this is a neat idea it'll have to be for someone else now.... ;)

Mainframeguy said:
Hey - you're at 600 - you could do something like that too, maybe?

Afraid I am on post 2K+x so can no longer do, althought this is a neat idea it'll have to be for someone else now.... ;)

hi!

600 is my reputation points.

i have made about 300 posts.

around 120 of those 300 posts were from years ago. EP has added them to my post count as they were lost or something

Thanks for the rep. Would still like to see a brief history of your time here. no one has done such a thing in this way.

glad you made it past 2000

here's to 2000 more :cheers:

cheers!

ming said:
HA.. A history of all your activities on a computer. :p

LMAO

hahahaha

that's a good one :D

hmm.........

:runs away fast:

delete delete delete bsod delete delete

2,000 posts isn't much.. not bad though :) I'm almost at the point where I break my personal record of highest posts made on the internet on a board however :D

Dublex said:
2,000 posts isn't much.. not bad though :) I'm almost at the point where I break my personal record of highest posts made on the internet on a board however :D

407 isnt either :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back