Suggestions on my ps3 on ebay.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hey everyone,
I put this here because i guess techincally it still is advertising my ps3.
I was wondering if any of you guys have an suggestions on stuff i should change with the listing.
Thanks,
Jack

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=130059294391&rd=1&rd=1

To go allow with the guidelines:

I am selling a Sony Playstation 3 60gb bundle
This is bundled with 1 game (COD3 or Need for speed carbon), 1 10 foot HDMI cable, and an extra controller.

Thanks,
Jack

First and foremost, there is a rather sizeable error.

Your listing states free shipping, yet in the bidding/price area it says $50 for UPS Ground. Which one is it?

Other than that, looks good to me at quick glance. Good luck with your sale ;)

Sheesh, thanks for pointin that out.
I simply used the same one from the previous sale, with changing some details, didnt see that one, thanks :)

What do you think about the penny price? Do you think it makes it look like a scam?

I start everything I sell off at .01, IMO would only look like a scam if your buy-it-now was .01 :p

Uh Oh, :D

Attachments

• ps3.jpg
    ps3.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 134
Hah! Saw that too. Maybe it was a scam. :rolleyes: :p

eBay has very strict guidelines, thinking back it more than likely got removed because he didn't have a receipt in the auction and he didn't have a sign with his seller ID in it. Those are specific requirements for PS3 auctions.

eBay has very strict guidelines, thinking back it more than likely got removed because he didn't have a receipt in the auction and he didn't have a sign with his seller ID in it. Those are specific requirements for PS3 auctions.

Nope...

If you have the PS3 in-hand you do not have to show the receipt that was for PRE-SALE orders only...

I have seen plenty which show the pic of the PS3 in house and have been bid on and won...

Last edited by a moderator:

WOW...

you REALLY need to go back and check all of your listings for eBay listingd for slyce Pc... and the slyce pc website as well..

I found abut 10 errors... in only about 5 minutes of looking

For starters... stop mentioning "memory" when speaking of storage.

Double check for spelling errors... there is nothing worse than looking at a nice website, or eBay listing, which both do look pretty good, only to see typographical errors...

also, I couldnt help but to laugh at auction for the PC for $10000 starting build?

come on, you dont even have a 24" monitor... hell for that price you could build a monster water-cooled machine with dells new 30" widescreen.

just my $.02...

Last edited:
Thanks for your very un helpful information...
Memory is not storage...
People would get confused if i said this computer has 4gb of storage. they would be like, "wow, on ly for gb of hdd space?!?!?!"
And obviously you don't have a sense of humor, the 10000 dollar pc, which costs 4000 to build is a joke... if someone wants to buy it, go ahead. Truth be told, i originally had it as a charity, where 50 percent goes to charity, but then ebay got all bitchy and said i had to use their ebay giving thing, and i had already paid the 5 dollars to list it, so why not?
This thread is for my ps3, not my company, not my other listings.

Nope...

If you have the PS3 in-hand you do not have to show the receipt that was for PRE-SALE orders only...

I have seen plenty which show the pic of the PS3 in house and have been bid on and won...

Riiiigghtt, and you know this because you have sold PS3's right? May want to fact check before you come out and say someone is wrong. Whenever you try to sell a PS3, you get this warning. Granted, I agree there are tons out there that don't meet the terms, but if they are reported they would be removed because they are in violation

Attachments

• ps3_msg.JPG
    ps3_msg.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 130
Riiiigghtt, and you know this because you have sold PS3's right? May want to fact check before you come out and say someone is wrong. Whenever you try to sell a PS3, you get this warning. Granted, I agree there are tons out there that don't meet the terms, but if they are reported they would be removed because they are in violation
Crap, well i dont have a receipt, so...
I will have to put a piece of paper in the picture?

Well maybe you will get lucky, who knows.

As Mlakrid said, there are tons out there that have been bidded on and sold. Those are just their guidelines and are only enforced if they catch you or if someone reports your listing because you don't have it.

Alternatively, it may appear similar to the listing you had previously. I'd put something in there how this is a seperate unit. Most people who have more than one have to have a picture with the full quantity, which you can't do in your case.

-edit-

btw, mlakrid, I apologize if my previous post was a bit snippy - it wasn't intended to be that way ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back