Suggestions anyone??? Or is my PC broke.....:(

S

Slagathor

I had something very strange happen.............................

I was snagging the newest DET's, when all of a sudden, the screen res went to 640*480 and 4 bit color.

I tryed to go back to 1024*768 and it wouldn't let me, I had to hit reset to get back to 1024, I was begining to think it was XPee's SP, now I am beginning to wonder if it is the service pack or maybe a hardware problem...........................

You've said that after reset your resolution could be setted again to 1024* .. Detonator 40.41 made big trouble on some systems . Try to detail more your problem .. seems to be normal from your explanation

Sorry, I was using the Omega drivers.
Right before the screwy res problem I got a system error saying it couldn't do a screen refresh, I just installed the 40.whatever det's..........

When the system came back up, the res was 1024*768.....

Things just keep getting weirder and weirder..............:rolleyes:

I had omega drivers too and they completely slaughtered my system. Had to reformat to get rid of them. Maybe try the 40.41 drivers see if that helps any.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back