Submitted Rumour

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I don't want to post this as news as I feel rumours are best left to the other news site ;)

Tiny Computers LTD has been bought out by Time Computers

As of this moment Tiny Computers LTD no longer exists, the company has been bought out by Time.
This is inside info, but you guys got to hear it first

(from a worried Tiny employee)

If it isn't a rumour then thanks the scoop, sad to see another retailer merging, gets rid of any competition :(

Whats your opinion guys?

Thanks for the info

My uncle has a Time made PC and i told him about this and hes a bit concerned the the warranty and service for Time may be voided if any company have bought them out

EVen if the rumour did become true (naturally haev my doubts) but I imagine the warranty would remain, Compaq were also bought out but still seem to have systems being released, I think. I guess merging the 2 companies takes a while, if this happens at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back