StyleXP Install Error

M

mupp

Hey...can anyone help me?
When i try to install StyleXP 1.00 final i get this error...i have no references to TGTSoft or StyleXP in my registry or Folder System...can anyone help?
XP Home version 2600
256mb Rambus RDRAM
Intel P4 1.6ghz
i dont think u need any more info

Can anyone help me out?

heres some more info...
i had it before and it worked perfectly until one day where the themes would not come up anymore...so i went into the program and i got that error when trying to apply a theme...i uninstalled it and removed all instances of TGTSoft, Style XP from folders and registry...and still get that error...sent an email to TGTSoft a month ago and still no responses...any ideas?

nm....fixed it myself....thanks for all the help you guys gave me :mad:

could you please tell me how you fixed this as i have been having the same problem and message

thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back