StylesXP BULL

C

CNAA_Greed

I cannot believe there making you setup memberships for there program.... I'm gonna stick to verion 4.2 and just get new theme.. screw some of that.. I dont see why they cant keep it shareware... hopefully someone will make a program exactly like that that doesnt cost.. BAH.. know what.. ill edit the damn thing and take that shit out.. FU TGT

Pissed off XP user

Greed

It's hard to find good freeware nowadays. Especially without any nagware or spyware built in.

I can't really see your problem....
Just to clear up something: Since StyleXP still is beta, you can just e-mail tgtsoft, telling them that your beta has expired and they will provide you a keycode. OR Download a newer version! TGTsoft has promised to release a new version before the last version times out!
When it's beeing fully released, there will also be 2 versions of it! One that is free, and one you have to pay for. The version you have to pay for will of course have more addons....what addons you ask? Only time will tell:D

I think its a good product.....

and they deserve to charge for it

i personnaly use the hacked .dll and am happy :)

I am a free software junkie from way back, and I still am. It makes me mad that so many people are abandoning this ideal on the internet, but I cannot go so far as to say FU to TGT. If that's what they want to do, then that's their decision. It is up to the PEOPLE to say yea or nay.

In the case of TGT specifically, I think they are screwing themselves in that there will be so many versions floating around by the time they get to version 1.0 Final that very few will pay for it. And I think the subscription model is the most annoying to me of all. Just let me buy the damned software, I am so sick of this "renting" software idea. Rent is the biggest scam on the planet, always has been, but again, it's up to US to stop it. If enough people say no, it will change.

Anyone else out there in love with the Mulberry colour scheme as much as me?

Agree

I do agree with you.. I was just alittle mad at the time.. cause I had version 4.2 then upgraded cause I thought something was better in the 4.3.. but all it was a thing asking for a serial.. BLEH....

anyways..

Ok, If we have to pay for a good released program that's fine, but pay for a "Beta" software.........

Uf!, I thing that TGT Soft started with the left foot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back